The Authenticity Code™: How to Present and Sell Virtually *NEW DATES ANNOUNCED*
Over the past 25+ Years, Inside-Out Learning has helped thousands of Executives be successful from the inside-out with The Authenticity Code™.
Offering this program will help participants understand how their:
Presence + Audience Understanding + Presentation = THEIR SUCCESS
These three factors are essential for business success.
Participating in this program will give professionals the understanding of how their presence and presentation can best influence key stakeholders at different levels within their existing and potential customer base to improve their confidence and increase their ability to present and influence.
Each participant will leave with an exceptional 10-minute presentation that can be delivered virtually or in-person.
- Participants send in 5-minute benchmark presentation video (prior to learning anything)
- 4-hours of virtual training (Delivered in 2 - 2-hour interactive webinars)
- 45-minutes of virtual coaching to help each participant develop and important presentation
- 3-hour virtual workshop, where presentations will be video-taped providing real-time peer and expert feedback
- Video review with an IOL expert will measure each participant's progress against an initial benchmark presentation (showing tangible transformation)
We are offering this program with two different options/dates to accommodate schedules. See dates below. $1499 per person. Register at the link below.
Week 1: Virtual Training
Participants attend Virtual Training
2 (2-hour) web conferences recorded
Pre-work (submit 5-minute benchmark presentation video)
Option 1 - August 4th and 6th
Option 2 - August 11th and 13th
Week 2: Coaching
Participants receive 1:1 coaching on their presentation
45-minute web conference
Option 1 - Week of August 10th
Option 2 - Week of August 17th
Week 3: Workshop
Participants attend virtual workshop to be recorded delivering their presentations and receive peer and expert feedback
3-hours virtual (with breaks)
Option 1 - August 20th
Option 2 - August 27th
Week 4: Video Review
Video Review with an IOL expert to receive detailed feedback comparing benchmark and workshop presentation
Option 1 - Week of August 24th
Option 2 - Week of August 31st
Looking to attend just the virtual training (Week 1)? Refer to “Week 1” options 1 and 2 for dates. The virtual training program is $299 per person – Registration now open for all programs via the link below.