Diversity and Inclusion
In an emerging diverse and inclusive world, everyone needs to understand unconscious bias. Unconscious bias is the largest hidden source of friction in teams and organizations.
Our modules will help you to increase awareness of your own unconscious biases, helping you improve your relationships and create a more diverse and inclusive work culture.
Inside-Out Learning's, Dr. Sharon extensively studied diversity and inclusion during her Columbia University Doctorate Program. During her time there, she had the privilege of teaching in many of the same rooms that Dr. Martin Luther King taught in.
Alongside Dr. Sharon, IOL has a an extraordinary team of consultants that bring their own unique experiences and backgrounds to help facilitate these services.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Exploring and Transforming Racial Bias
- Exploring and Transforming LGBTQ+ Bias
- Exploring and Transforming Gender Bias
- Exploring and Transforming Age Bias
- Facilitate virtual or face-to-face workshop or class
- Develop a diversity program for companies/team
- 1 on 1 consulting
- Team training
- Work with individuals to create best practices
- *COMING SOON* Digital training and mobile application